A new addition to my family :)

JustinOhioRR

Yeah , Thats right, Friday morning at 6:26EST my son , Garrett, was born :)

Just thought i would share with everyone :)

Justin

OH, AWESOME... congrats!

Today is my sons birthday!  He is coming to visit me in about a week.  I can't wait!  We are going to go camping, I think right before he gets here I am going to buy him a little quad, like a 50cc one.  He just turned 5, kindergarden is this year for him..... friggen insane how fast they grow up :)  -- I can't wait to see him, last time he visited was Halloween.

Thanks guys.....its great.....last night was the first night we were able to bring him home, lemme tell ya, i think i got 2 hours of sleep lol..........he finally took his first massive shit and it scared him, lol it ws funny

Thanks!

Justin

you know what the funny part is?  when you take off pamper clean his genitals butt and all of a sudden there goes his water gun  :binkybaby::ar15fire: all over your face  :haha: 

Thanks guys.....its great.....last night was the first night we were able to bring him home, lemme tell ya, i think i got 2 hours of sleep lol..........he finally took his first massive shit and it scared him, lol it ws funny

Thanks!

Justin

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: He didn't like how it felt. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks!

Justin

:haha: :haha: :haha: What do you expect, the kid never took a dump before. It was probably a look of relief and not fear.