about:blank

basic

The programmers and or programmer of the about:blank home page hijacker virus should be hung up by their thumbs and their skin stripped off them.

This is the most evil hijacker i have ever came across,i have worked on a number of computers that has been hijacked by this damn,rotten,stinking virus.

I have tryed to help people in chat rooms that have been infected,but this is one that ,unless you are setting in front of the computer that has been infected it is very hard to remove...........hell its hard to remove if your are setting in front of the infected computer, i have had to give up and reformat.

Thank God for spyware blaster,it keeps any spyware from running so my system has never been infected and any computer i worked on to remove the virus ,i have installed spyware blaster.

I hope Van or the other moderators does not think this is a spam for spyware blaster.

Thanks for letting me vent :D

The programmers and or programmer of the about:blank home page hijacker virus should be hung up by their thumbs and their skin stripped off them.

This is the most evil hijacker i have ever came across,i have worked on a number of computers that has been hijacked by this damn,rotten,stinking virus.

I have tryed to help people in chat rooms that have been infected,but this is one that ,unless you are setting in front of the computer that has been infected it is very hard to remove...........hell its hard to remove if your are setting in front of the infected computer, i have had to give up and reformat.

Thank God for spyware blaster,it keeps any spyware from running so my system has never been infected and any computer i worked on to remove the virus ,i have installed spyware blaster.

I hope Van or the other moderators does not think this is a spam for spyware blaster.

Thanks for letting me vent :D

umm ok  :ar15fire: