Hi, Our speeds are the best available almost everywhere.

SatMan

We have internet available almost everywhere in the USA.. We have the fastest speed that is available everywhere. Some speeds are faster, obviously, but they are NOT available everywhere. Conversely, fiber loop based products are very limited in their actual geographic coverages.  Our speeds average from 12 to 20 Mbps down, and 2.5 to 5 Mbps up. For people stuck with slow or average dsl or cable or expensive/limited data 3g/4g, then our product is a great alternative. 

SatMan, people can PM you for more info on ViaSat. Please don't leave your 800 number or email address. This forum isn't for advertising. I don't mind if you make suggestions to people that may benefit from your service, just don't plaster your contact info. Ask people to PM you for more details...and never PM anyone about your service unless they inquire.

I don't like banning people so I wanted to warn you. It doesn't take much to be banned permanently here. Honestly, I really only want members who A: use the service B: add value to conversation.