Hello from the Rocky Mountains

tmn35

I am in the mountains about 45 minutes west of Denver, Colorado. Glad to be here in the forums with you all.

CenturyLink is my ISP here, and I pay for their 12Mbs down/1Mbs up. Every couple of weeks the connection goes down, so I started using Network Logger Pro on my laptop to record a history log of my download speeds (tested every 30 minutes), up times, and down times.

I have to tell Network Logger Pro two different sites to download test files from. The first site I use is WSWD.net who hosts download test files on a servers in Dallas, Texas and Los Angeles, California. I am using a file hosted in Dallas.

I still need to provide Network Logger Pro with the url of second download test file, but I don't want to use the ones in LA. Do you know the url of any 10-20MB files hosted on a reliable server anywhere in the central mountain area or central U.S.?

Thanks.