Umm. How the hell did this happen?

Setun

So recently i was playing On one of my games and moderatings coding and all. And suddenly my whole website just crashed. I checked if it was  DDOS Attack and it wasnt. Checked my fps not the problem,Internet speed not problem,Clock(Sometimes the clock can auto change for me and so i must reset page. yea weird.) not the problem. Can anyone help me?!? I got this same situation in minecraft. I got 70 fps But still BOOM DISCONNECTED Why?! If anyone has help please tell me. My harddrive is perfect and my Laptop windows 7 home premium has a cooler for it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System Info: (Too lazy to put everything here) Look at the file :C

post-255236-0-89223700-1439422855.png

We'll I mean it shows that a reversal host has stopped a transmitting connection but first it says java.io failure no exception. For MC but for one of my games it says /Noconnect socket unavailable and then fail permanently and yahoo games network crashes and I have to kill the page (Google Chrome)

Wired or wireless?

Is it possible your network card is going out or network config got skewed somehow?  Possibly a virus can cause this as well if its trying to connect via a proxy server that is not the best. But it def. sounds like network drop for one reason or another. 

Wired and wireless and my net card is all good so that's not problem I checked downloads and appdata and it turns out there was a virus called Windowsmangerprotect with a file update coded to destroy system32 in 5 days? Weird i deleted it But it wouldnt let me it Said i had to do that on the Built in Admin acc wierd? I did that and it asked for some develop password. So any helpsys?