Why someone choose username like mine I am the ORIGINAL jackintheshack.

jackintheshack

So sorry to disappoint you Cable..... Rarely enogh time to  "social network" this end. Too busy fixing networking issues in the mobile data arena. Nup, guess as he not giving me a bad bag then it ok I guess, Ps.. The Vodafone network bitten off more than it can chew here in OZ recently. Your network results would show something similar i'm sure.  Smell a precursor to a "Takeover" here.  ie:Zero infrastructure expenditure in anticipation of  (Takeover).   We'll see..  Bloody sidetracked again. later folks.... Bill.

Answer me sir with a bonafide answer and I will apologize. When registering, before ever seeing who was in the group, how could I have seen there was a jackintheshack. It's literally impossible and I do not know if names can be changed. But CA3LE could verify that I was jackdashack before I ever knew what was anyone's username.And don't flatter yourself after that display of accusation without merit.

11 hours ago, jackdashack said:

I am puzzled by why your avatar says NEW MEMBER when you joined earlier than me and mine says FULL MEMBER. That seems backwards. You should be listed as the a Full Member I should think? Oh well. Who's perfect? Not me for sure! :rolleyes:

It goes off the number of posts you've made.  @jackintheshack has been a regular for a long time, I see his username all the time.  I was surprised when I noticed he's never posted.  Him and I first talked in email August 2011 to November 2011.  I guess sometimes when I talk to people in email and then just see their username on the site... it makes me feel like they've posted.

@jackintheshack

Here's a quote from an email 11/5/11, I'm noticing now that our last email was days before my daughter was born... funny I haven't talked to you since then and now you pop back up right before my second Son is about to be born. :-P  --- Sorry if I didn't respond to the last message.  Was a busy time for sure.  Okay, on to the quote...

On 11/5/2011 at 4:32 PM, jackintheshack said:

PS My nickname here is a derrivative of my old CB radio callsign of 1Whiskey Jack (1WJ). Yes most of the time i'm "intheshack". Cya.. Bill.

Like I was telling @jackdashack in PM last night.  We'll just have to have to remember that there is jackdashack and jackintheshack.  I think it's cool that there are enough members here to have run into this problem.