Is it me, or does the search function not work

anox195

Title says it all... anything I search comes up with 0 results...

I'm looking for info about ppl who have gotten the new AT&T Gigapower 1gps isp service

Like how it is, stability...ping times to games...and etc

Realistic results seem to be 800mbps/200-400mbps as far as I can tell using google search

AT&T is supposed to be at my house 9am-11am tomorrow so I will let you guys know how it is I guess...

1 hour ago, spudler_t said:

No it is not working , says page cannot load, I also cannot seem to find where the ISP specific forums are like Comcast or Century Link or say Time warner etc.

Exactly! I could not find the ISP forums anywhere... That is where I was going to check up on details about the service. However I got the service and everything is working amazingly. I posted speeds in show off your scores forum board. Heres a link to it, https://testmy.net/ipb/topic/32645-new-att-gigapower-customer/

I moved those forums to defunct a few weeks ago because of low participation in recent years.  They'll be reorganized, updated and put back out front soon.

As you've probably noticed by now AT&T Gigapower is detected as AT&T U Verse.  So to research that you'd want to look into AT&T U Verse speed test log, extend the output to 1000/page, browse for the fastest results... then look in deeper detail at the users getting the fastest speeds.

If you search for AT&T within TMN you'll find all the databases associated with AT&T.  I think Google search is a nice quick way to search TMN.  For instance, go to Google and search for

site:testmy.net at&t

... when I want to find something here, I usually do a search like that in the address bar because it's just quicker.

3 hours ago, CA3LE said:

I moved those forums to defunct a few weeks ago because of low participation in recent years.  They'll be reorganized, updated and put back out front soon.

As you've probably noticed by now AT&T Gigapower is detected as AT&T U Verse.  So to research that you'd want to look into AT&T U Verse speed test log, extend the output to 1000/page, browse for the fastest results... then look in deeper detail at the users getting the fastest speeds.

If you search for AT&T within TMN you'll find all the databases associated with AT&T.  I think Google search is a nice quick way to search TMN.  For instance, go to Google and search for

site:testmy.net at&t

... when I want to find something here, I usually do a search like that in the address bar because it's just quicker.

Thanks, I'll have to try the google syntax when looking for stuff in the future. Also nice to know its getting refreshed and updated. I've been using this website for years for speed testing (website works out of the box, no plugins needed, when spinning up new servers) and sometimes I'll post in the forums, I'm a sysad going on 7 years now, and its so much easier to go here and provide reliable data to my bosses and not some flash based bullshit. Keep up the good work for years, you guys have been nothing less of world class. Happy new years all.

Edited by anox195
Grammar