Pushin my buttons...

Fenix6372

Hey all, just recently found this site and gotta say the forums seem like a great place to get some help and everyone is very supportive.  Anyway, on to the topic: Has anyone had a notice about FIOS being available but come to find it really isn't?  I live in Grapevine, Texas and not too long ago Verizon came through and dug up my lawn and flower bed to lay down the fiber optic line (and hit both my sewer and water lines in the process, causing debris to come clog up my washing machine among other things).  :angry5:  A couple days ago I got a very large hanger on my door stating that FIOS was here, the next generation in broadband internet blah blah blah.  So today I call them and they say it's not available to me yet.  So let me get this straight, you dig up my yard, hit my water and sewer lines, screw up my washer, then you put this nice huge tease on my door even though I can't get it yet?  :angry4:  I have a huge fiber optic line 30 feet from my door (well 30 feet out and 15 feet down  ;)) and I can't get the stinkin service??  FIOS better blow my freakin mind cause Verizon is not starting off on the right foot with me.  :cussing:  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how long after the tease was FIOS actually available?

Fenix...

Welcome to the site....  The only way I got my FIOS was having them check my address.  My phone number today, and I have FIOS, shows me not being available.  They are a little slow getting the numbers updated in their database, however, the addresses seem to come up faster.  Try it that way...  Sorry you are having those issues.

Regards,

Ronnie

Hey all, just recently found this site and gotta say the forums seem like a great place to get some help and everyone is very supportive.  Anyway, on to the topic: Has anyone had a notice about FIOS being available but come to find it really isn't?  I live in Grapevine, Texas and not too long ago Verizon came through and dug up my lawn and flower bed to lay down the fiber optic line (and hit both my sewer and water lines in the process, causing debris to come clog up my washing machine among other things).  :angry5:  A couple days ago I got a very large hanger on my door stating that FIOS was here, the next generation in broadband internet blah blah blah.  So today I call them and they say it's not available to me yet.  So let me get this straight, you dig up my yard, hit my water and sewer lines, screw up my washer, then you put this nice huge tease on my door even though I can't get it yet?  :angry4:  I have a huge fiber optic line 30 feet from my door (well 30 feet out and 15 feet down  ;)) and I can't get the stinkin service??  FIOS better blow my freakin mind cause Verizon is not starting off on the right foot with me.  :cussing:  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how long after the tease was FIOS actually available?

:haha: :haha:  Sorry to hear about that, BTW I live in Midland not to far from you. :D Welcome to the site, hope you like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you see this weeks Grapevine sun? There is a 4 page advertisement for FIOS in grapevine.. They must have most of Grapevine close to being up...

What part do you live in? I like off of Kimbal by the Lake, and have HAd fios since the end of Jan.

• 2 weeks later...

2 months sounds about right, I just wish they hadn't left that nice huge hanger on my door to tease me when I couldn't get it yet.  Hopefully they use the box close to my house because it's in my backyard!  LOL.  So is Verizon offering TV service too?  That would be nice to get my phone, internet, and TV from one company.  I am going to call to order later on tonight, so we'll see what happens!