Incorrect Speed Results on Table...

Gabe1972

Whenever I click on my "Results," there are constantly tests with a yellow background that AREN"T MY TESTS.  I clear them out, then a day later more are there.  Why do I have to keep doing this?  It's getting VERY annoying. When I want to look at my results, I expect MY results, so I can see MY average speed, not my speed and a bunch of others.  Again, this is getting VERY annoying. 

https://testmy.net/quickstats/Gabe1972

You must be on a shared proxy or your IP changes.  Other people on Hughes are being detected under the same public IP as you are, seems to be more common with satellite.

Go to My Results and scroll down, there is a link to hide tests taken when not logged in... that will hide those for you.

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 1.05.06 PM.png

That's a database driven setting, so once it's set the setting will follow you around as long as you're signed in.

On 3/29/2016 at 1:52 PM, Gabe1972 said:

Ah, thank you for the info.  It worked like a charm.  It's too bad it's so small.  It's  like the teeny tiny disclaimer that you can barely read on TV commercials.  LOL. 

You're welcome.

There are some new tricks going into the next version that will better isolate your results in situations like yours... so you won't need that option in the future. ;)