Member Rank

Cipher

24 minutes ago, Cipher said:

I log in, and sometimes I see myself in the members Rank, sometimes not.

Can't figure out why this feature is hit or miss.

What is happening there,  users are placed in order of how many tests have been taken and how high or not their score is. For instance, I could test and get a score between 500-750Mbps, from one tests, and I would be placed towards the top if not the top, however after someone else gets results of 300 Mbps several times, they will overtake my placement.

I did not write it, but it appears to be weighted on the two or three factors in some manner,  @CA3LE would be the person to get details from , and straighten out my understanding as well.

Thanks, but this is not the case.  i have more than some, less than others on list.  I test every day, several times a day.  Sometimes I'm on the list, most times not.  And always logged in...

Edited by Cipher
add

On 4/23/2016 at 6:40 AM, Cipher said:

I log in, and sometimes I see myself in the members Rank, sometimes not.

Can't figure out why this feature is hit or miss.

Make sure you are balanced out with both upload and download test results.  If you're like me and rarely test upload speed you won't rank.

The ranking system will be rewritten...