Speed Difference

Sparticus

Hey CA3LE,

Been quite a while since I've been on the forums! Anyways wanted to see if you had some input on my situation. So a few months ago I got a speed increase from 50/5 to 300/20. Before I got the speed increase I was always able to test above 50mbps on TMN. I have never been able to achieve 300mbps on any TMN official server. The only TMN server that I can get close to my advertised speed is dallas4.testmt.net if I use any other server even a Dallas one I only get about half of my advertised speeds. I am able to achieve above 300mbps on other HTML 5 based speed tests such as DSLReports, Speedtest.net BETA (HTML 5 version) and speedof.me

On DSLReports I selected a Dallas server hosted by Softlayer and I just got this result 

3799126.png

I tested TMN right after on the dallas4.testmy.net server and got like 190mbps down. I am using a hardwired connection when I run the tests.