Beat this!

SnotRocket

Hehe, ya,, many times im downloading stuff from internet that i feel like,, "man, this is to fast, i have to slow it down some"  :roll:

Hehe,, anyway,, i tryed to find my old stats,, and i thought that it would be keppt for more then 2 months,, but the only thing i found was this info i paste below,, and since i have so much crap in my computer, and its not tweaked good, my new scores isnt as good as when everything is fresh...

How can i get the details like the ones u usualy paste?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date                      Test_Type                Test_Score                Test_Size                COMP_ID                   

08 Mar 2005            Download                    21688                      12160 KB              1954338703179 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User_Name                User_Host                Affiliate                Test_ID     

viceguy                bredbandsbolaget.se                                8KNFE1BGR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------