Getting screwed at the drive through of Mcdonalds

Stank_Ho

Have you ever been screwed at a Mcdonalds drive through?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been screwed at a Mcdonalds drive through?

• I get screwed alot
    • I got screwed a few times
    • I got screwed once
    • I never got screwed
    • Screw Shug
    • @^$% McDonalds

McDonald's...

Is the leading global foodservice retailer with more than 30,000 local restaurants serving nearly 50 million people in more than 119 countries each day..

I got that statement fromt their website. Twice for me in the past two weeks at two different Mcdonalds, I got el'screwed at the drive through. Pisses me off to no end.I know, I know, Stank you should've went inside, it wouldn't have happened. But look, I got two screaming kids in the back wanting food, aint no friggin way I'm dragging my ass inside. I want to order and go baby!

My question is how many people get screwed going to the drive through? Twice, I paid .95 for fries that never materialized in my bag.

If they screw 2% of that 50 mill of at least .95 a pop, that's 1,000,000 people a day get screwed for  950 grand? Per day? Maybe thats kinda high?

Even .5% is still 250,000 people a day for$ 237,500 ....a day. Thats $1,662,500 a friggin week!!!! x 52

HOLY @%#$

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest helloimtim

Everytime I go through drive thhrough I have to laugh thinking about I believe it was letal weapon 2? The sceen that joe pecsi rants about never going through drive through. Any one rember that. That was to funny but dead on right.

Hey all: I got screwed bad got food poisoning twice from 2 different Macdonalds.I haven't eaten any Macdonald's food if you want to call it that i think crap would be a better description.In over 25 years.I use the competitions drive throughs but so far they have never given me food poisoming.  Cholla

Mickey D's and their ilk are why we have so many rotund folks in the good ole USA.

Plus folks are just too lazy to get any exercise.  I'm lazy but I eat a lot of rabbit food

steak and eggs, yum-yum, slurp.  I gotta go to bed or wake mama up to fix me a steak. :D

:haha: :haha: :haha:

But don't you just love the food though? Especially when you get exactly what you ordered lol.  BTW - - there is no "yesterday's" burgers at McDonalds though lol, they throw out all of the cooked burgers at closing. (I do know this because I worked there before  :cry:) But they are supposed to throw out burgers that sit around for a while, and that does not always happen, which is why some burgers seem really dry from being in the little heat tray they sit in for a long while. You get the freshest food when they are extremely busy.

-REH

I have been staying away from fast food all together for about 6 months now.  Only going a couple times a month now... fast food is evil all together.  Walmart is evil too (like Mc Donalds)...

do yourselves a favor and go to the grocery store and realize how much better you feel after getting away from fast food, I have dropped from 185-190 back down to 158-165 just from doing this :) -- and I have more energy too...... by the way, I dropped this weight at the same time  I quit smoking (quit smoking in August) - I actually should have gained weight, but better food helped that :P

I stopped shopping at Walmart too ('cept to buy ammo, and salt for my water softener) Target is a much more calm environment.  And hell... you only save like $.50 by shopping at Walmart anyway... Walmart isn't worth it.. long lines, packed isles, rude workers and smelly shoppers... Target is clean and friendly and quite  :) -

My 2 cents  :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

i stopped eating fast food a while back too. it gives you more energy to eat right, the whole wheat in the morning and fruits and veggies..mmm. and hot wings. i'll never give up hot wings.

but! MY walmart is a walmart with no lines and i help every smelly old lady out in the friendliest manner. and there is a target by me, and we comp shop it all day to make sure our prices are always lower lol..but walmart merchandise is shoddy :haha:

Personaly I dont like there french fries, taste like a dried out tampon most of the time. And before you ask Idont know what one is like........ But if it is like there fries then I can guess.

And yes, they mess mine up nearly everytime I use the drive through, question is..... How retarded are these people getting these days, no one wants to work for them so they have to take what they can get!

How many times have you been through the drive through (24 hour) and been told the ice cream machine is broken? and it dont matter what time you go through its always broken!

And why cant I get a big macofcrap at 2.00 am? I DONT WANT YOUR CRAPPY BREAKFAST JUNK, I WANNA BIG CRAPPYMAC....... :evil3:

Personaly I dont like there french fries, taste like a dried out tampon most of the time. And before you ask Idont know what one is like........ But if it is like there fries then I can guess.

And yes, they mess mine up nearly everytime I use the drive through, question is..... How retarded are these people getting these days, no one wants to work for them so they have to take what they can get!

How many times have you been through the drive through (24 hour) and been told the ice cream machine is broken? and it dont matter what time you go through its always broken!

And why cant I get a big macofcrap at 2.00 am? I DONT WANT YOUR CRAPPY BREAKFAST JUNK, I WANNA BIG CRAPPYMAC....... :evil3:

ice cream machine broken always true

Guest philp

Personaly I dont like there french fries, taste like a dried out tampon most of the time.

Ooooooo. I was just wondering why you used that particular comparison.