Getting screwed at the drive through of Mcdonalds

Stank_Ho

Have you ever been screwed at a Mcdonalds drive through?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been screwed at a Mcdonalds drive through?

• I get screwed alot
    • I got screwed a few times
    • I got screwed once
    • I never got screwed
    • Screw Shug
    • @^$% McDonalds

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, last time i went to micky d's was a couple years back. i ordered some chicken nuggests, was laughing with my friends, popped a couple in my mouth, started chewing, and then suddenly... crunch, crunch, cruch...

i was chewing on f-ing chicken bones! i run out to the bathroom, ignoring my friends, (who were clutching their sides in laughter at this point...), where there was already somebody else in there throwing up, (one of my bros dumbass friends... somebody bet him he couldnt eat like twenty packets of salt or something...), and started puking my guts out.

i went out to the counter and started yelling at them, asking whos bright idea was it to put bones in the nuggets, and they actually asked me, 'are you sure you werent just chewing on a burnt nugget, sir?' and im like 'NO! i dont f-ing eat black chicken nuggets! whatre u thinking!?!'

nice memory, huh?

meh, last time i went to micky d's was a couple years back. i ordered some chicken nuggests, was laughing with my friends, popped a couple in my mouth, started chewing, and then suddenly... crunch, crunch, cruch...

i was chewing on f-ing chicken bones! i run out to the bathroom, ignoring my friends, (who were clutching their sides in laughter at this point...), where there was already somebody else in there throwing up, (one of my bros dumbass friends... somebody bet him he couldnt eat like twenty packets of salt or something...), and started puking my guts out.

i went out to the counter and started yelling at them, asking whos bright idea was it to put bones in the nuggets, and they actually asked me, 'are you sure you werent just chewing on a burnt nugget, sir?' and im like 'NO! i dont f-ing eat black chicken nuggets! whatre u thinking!?!'

nice memory, huh?

Nice! I seem to remember a few years back they found someones finger in a burger at McD's and another time false teath! anyone remember this?

:whaa: I aint never seen a good lookin chick workin a Mcd's drive through!  I I've seen some cuties at Sonic though. :evil6:

My Mcd's window person is usually a pimply, puss oozing faced kid with cokebottle glasses, dried spit in the corners of his mouth due to all the braces and greasy hair. And, on hot days, there's usually some massive pit stains under his arms!

No offense to anyone here of course.