Getting screwed at the drive through of Mcdonalds

Stank_Ho

Have you ever been screwed at a Mcdonalds drive through?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been screwed at a Mcdonalds drive through?

• I get screwed alot
    • I got screwed a few times
    • I got screwed once
    • I never got screwed
    • Screw Shug
    • @^$% McDonalds

Ooooooo. I was just wondering why you used that particular comparison.  :?

Personally, I think their fries taste like julienned potatoes that have been fried in vegetable shortening.  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

thats basically what they are :haha: :haha:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all: I'm like CA3LE I shop at walmart as little as possible.But Target is 14 miles across town& Walmart is 1 mile.If Target is owned by a French Company & I intend to check this out I won't be shopping there again.The French gave Sadam classified information of meetings between them & the USA before the war.They thought this would get them better oil deals.So remember tha the next time you go to buy a French product or spend in a French owned store.The French government is a traitorous bastard that's what an ally that sells you out is.

Back to healthy eating I follow the low-carb diet most of the time I'm almost a carnivore.I went from 205 to 185 by doing this.  Cholla

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6: It worked.  :haha:

Whoa....didn't want that visual.. :shock:

Walmart is evil too (like Mc Donalds)...  I quit smoking (quit smoking in August) -

My 2 cents  :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Yes Walmart is evil. On average, they are opening up one superstore per day this year. They are heading west, and literally destroying everything in it's way. I know this because I'm in the shipping industry and actually ship many things to Walmart. They have one set of rules....theirs. You follow them or you're out! Everyone in this type of industry will eventually, in one way shape or form, be working for Walmart. They are putting everything around them out of business.

So yes I despise them and will not shop at Walmart OR Sam's Club. :angry5:

CONGRATS on stopping smokin' CA3LE!! I myself will be one year March 31st smoke free. I highly reccommend it to everyone. It's way overrated and after the first 4-5 days, it aint all that!

btw, HEY who modified my poll??? :haha: :haha: SHUG!!!!?

Not me man, I use my powers for good, not evil. :haha: But now that you mention it I will edit out that word there, kids come here and there is no need for that in my opinion.

Agreed, that's the part that was changed btw. Screw Shug was my idea  :lol:

.....runs for cover..

Hey disturbed: I disagree the French are supposed to be allies to the USA .That means they are traitors when they give classified information to an enemy of the USA .Information they would not have if thet weren't supposed to be an ally.

If they want to do whats in their best interest with an enemy of the USA  they need to break the alliance first.Otherwise they are guilty of treason & at one time traitors were executed. This is what I would do to French government their just lucky Bush is president . Thats my opinion of the French government I have never meet any French citizens I hear they treat Americans like crap in France .Since I don't plan to go there I don't guess I will find out.I haven't met any here in the USA.  Cholla

Man, don't ruin this thread with this flaming stuff! Chill. France, U.S., whatever, we're all fucked up in one way or another!

Back on topic.

Agreed. Get back on topic, I would rather talk about getting screwed by Mcd's than political garbage. No flaming. Oh and Stank I knew it was you with the screw shug... I wasnt expecting it made me really laugh. But who else would it be. :haha: :haha:

Agreed. Get back on topic, I would rather talk about getting screwed by Mcd's than political garbage. No flaming. Oh and Stank I knew it was you with the screw shug... I wasnt expecting it made me really laugh. But who else would it be. :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: You're a good sport and I love bantering with you!!

I thought about you today, we had my girls 7th birthday party! Man these years seem to have gone by so fast man, I can't tell you. I was looking for a picture last night ( I have a '78 280Z in my mother in-laws garage and wanted to show some peeps. It's minted out, but I blew the clutch in it before I moved away...anyway) I went through the last seven years worth of photos and got totally bummed out. I so miss those days when they were so small! That, with the news of that poor girl in Florida. That fucker should not be breathing the same air I do. I'd be killing that bastard my damn self !

Cherish every second man. Kids are truly gifts. Love them and tell them everyday. That's the last thing my kids hear from me before they go to bed. Times fly man. Gotta slow down and fuck the dumb shit and enjoy!

Hey, now I'm off my own topic! :haha:

Ya way off, but in a good direction. :D I have already lost so much time with my daughter and I love you is the last thing she hears from me at night as well as when i leave for work. She follows me outside and says have a good day dada.  :D Anyway nice post.

I have a MD about a mile from me and I haven't been there in 5yrs, Then only because my

grandd wanted chicken bits, yuck.  I once lived in the country,now the city is encroaching.

Hey ArtGuy have you ever been to a chicken farm.  I don't eat Chicken, also because thats

about all the meat we had when I was a youngun.  I DID GET BURNED OUT ON IT.

Y'all go on back to WM, my wife has some of their stock.

SORRY OFF TOPIC AGAIN.

back on topic after a nice detour...

the last time i went to McDonalds, i thought to myself, ill just get a milkshake.  how could they screw that up? Right?

Guess what... they did.  i ordered a vanilla milkshake, plain and simple, and i got what i believe was a combination of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla, but im not sure.  Whatever it was, it certainly didnt taste good

:haha: :haha:

I have a MD about a mile from me and I haven't been there in 5yrs, Then only because my

grand wanted chicken bits, yuck.  I once lived in the country,now the city is encroaching.

Hey ArtGuy have you ever been to a chicken farm.  I don't eat Chicken, also because thats

about all the meat we had when I was a youngun.  I DID GET BURNED OUT ON IT.

Y'all go on back to WM, my wife has some of their stock.

SORRY OFF TOPIC AGAIN.

McD's sells chicken?

Just in case some of you guys are wondering how good McYuks is for you, here is some info on there food content.....http://www.weightlossforall.com/fat-mcdonalds.htm

Which brings me to the question..... I know where chicken wings come from, I know where chicken breast comes from, but where do chicken nuggets come from????? makes you wonder huh!

Please do not give a correct answer to this, for some who may think I am serious about the above, read it again! lol