Access TIP data for CSV export

ajman994

A large number at once would be preferable. I've built an Excel document to display my speeds during certain times of day but the biggest issue (from individual tests) appears to be the TIP middle variance. I'd like to graph this to see if it is affected during certain times of day and correlates with my speeds.

If others find the graph helpful I will post it publicly when I finish!

Graph.png

Ex Test #1.2.png

I need to make a graphing option that groups by hour like that, very useful.

How often are you getting results that have spikes that large?  I just looked through a whole page of your results and didn't find one quite like that.

Share the test ID's of some of those results so we can look closer.

Your end goal is to highlight those results so you're able to detect a pattern, exporting just helps you develop your own solution.  You'd really rather that TMN visually show you when those anomalies occur (without having to open details on each result) rather than you having to manipulate the information yourself.  Right?

I can make a 24 hour plot that aggregates by hour, like your first graph.  But also plot the aggregate variances.  Could also make a highlight option, where you can set the percentage (for middle variance) and TMN will highlight the results over the level you set.  I think that should make finding those anomalies and establishing if any patterns exist easier.

What do you think?