Continuation from old post...

ice

Yeah, I know that's how many mb/s it is, and no, I am lucky to get 3200 here. I can show you the log of tests here if you want.

I also download faster than that most times, like 520KB/s, but this is the only server that the dumb integrated downloader would work.

by the way.. I told you 100MB file :)

At any rate, you haven't proven anything... I have told you like a million times... that just means that your ISP's chosen route to my server isn't a wise one, they are routing you to my server on a line that is congested....... this is not at all the case for 99.9% of my users. I have had over 100 people pull over 10,000 Kbps off this server in the past 4 days some getting into the 20Mbps range on a consistant basis. This guy for instance

"I can show you the log of tests here if you want." ~ dude... I am the owner of this site, I think I know how to pull up your scores... you average 3220.18 Kbps download ~ you have got scores over 3300 Kbps 9 times since I opened my new database and you have topped at 3517 Kbps - I don't get much better myself man... so don't cry, my average is 3601.47 Kbps and my poor uploads average is only 223Kbps. :headbang::haha:

If you don't like the scores you get here.... go somewhere else. But I am assuming that since you have been a member here since December there must be something you like about the site :tongue:

Later ICEHOLE ~~ Just playin' dude :cool:

by the way.. I told you 100MB file :)

At any rate, you haven't proven anything... I have told you like a million times... that just means that your ISP's chosen route to my server isn't a wise one, they are routing you to my server on a line that is congested....... this is not at all the case for 99.9% of my users. I have had over 100 people pull over 10,000 Kbps off this server in the past 4 days some getting into the 20Mbps range on a consistant basis. This guy for instance

"I can show you the log of tests here if you want." ~ dude... I am the owner of this site, I think I know how to pull up your scores... you average 3220.18 Kbps download ~ you have got scores over 3300 Kbps 9 times since I opened my new database and you have topped at 3517 Kbps - I don't get much better myself man... so don't cry, my average is 3601.47 Kbps and my poor uploads average is only 223Kbps. :headbang::haha:

If you don't like the scores you get here.... go somewhere else. But I am assuming that since you have been a member here since December there must be something you like about the site :tongue:

Later ICEHOLE ~~ Just playin' dude :cool:

Whoa whoa whoa, I think you got this a little wrong. I know it is the ISP route, and has nothing to do really with this site. You told me before that you wanted to see a screen of me maintaining a download of that speed, so that's all I was doing. I am not saying your tests suck, and I am not telling you to do anything different. No need to get hasty about it. I am used to actually speaking to an admin on a message board, so I wasn't thinking when I said I would show the scores.

I'm not crying about my results, because I know they are faster than that, and should be around 4400. I don't care what a test gives me.

And you also don't have to say anything about 'poor' upload, you have probably seen mine in the archive as well. I would kill for your upload.

Yea... I did see that upload score... ouch :(

Well, we are in understanding... nice speed by the way (on the download at least) ~~~ hopefully that link either gets rerouted or upgraded.... then maybe you can get some decent scores here as well :)

later ICE