Latency Issues all a sudden.

wyantm06

Hello, it's been a while since I been around this part of the woods. Hope the TestMy family is doing! Anyways, I have 60MB down and 7MB up connection through Spectrum. Open NAT on all my video games which is what I do the most of. Anyways here is the issue, I am only getting issues with Call Of Duty games all of a sudden. Haven't had them before, but now when I start the game up I have to restart it sometimes a couple times to get a open NAT. I will get random latency which will be a quick hiccup and the player will skip in front of me. This is only Call Of Duty games like Black Ops III, Infinite Warfare and MW Remastered. I was told to check the channels and the channel seems to be clear. I've power cycled my modem and even had it reset from the office with no luck. I'm somewhat tech savvy with these types of things just don't understand why all of a sudden it happened. I plan on switching my routers channel when I am done with work. Just would like some other help if anyone has any idea? Everything is appreciated, thank you!

• 7 months later...