I'm Done

I would just like to tell everybody That I sold my DirecWay dish on ebay. And that I have canceled my DirecWay account. I am getting a 5Mbps line pumped into my house. I am finally DONE WITH Direcway!!!!! If you ever consider purchasing direcway DON"T It is a horrible serivce and your just asking for trouble!!!

Well I am going to go enjoy my wonderful 5Mbps of broadband!!!

See yah later suckers!!!

-jeffaroonyo24

I would just like to tell everybody That I sold my DirecWay dish on ebay. And that I have canceled my DirecWay account. I am getting a 5Mbps line pumped into my house. I am finally DONE WITH DirecWay!!!!! If you everconsider purchasing direc way DON"T It is a horrible serivce and your just asking for trouble!!!

See yah Later suckers!!!

-jeffaroonyo24

post speed before and after

My new internet service is through a local company called light link broadband, It is a wirless system that has access points around town. So I still will have a dish on my house, but it will actually provide internet service at a bearable speed (5MBPS)!!! And the best part is, it's a family owned company, and THEY DON"T HAVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN INDIA!!!!!

I would just like to tell everybody That I sold my DirecWay dish on ebay. And that I have canceled my DirecWay account. I am getting a 5Mbps line pumped into my house. I am finally DONE WITH DirecWay!!!!! If you ever consider purchasing direc way DON"T It is a horrible serivce and your just asking for trouble!!!

See yah Later suckers!!!

-jeffaroonyo24

:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright::headbang:

Let us all know how much it ends up costing you.....keep a close eye on your credit card statement.

Let's see $600 for equipment and $60 per month for service (yeah right service my butt) for 15 months. I made $389 off of ebay and had to pay $130 for shipping. So DirecWay cost me about $1240 total. What a RIP OFF!!!

I think they should have in detail before you sign up complete information on the real true speeds and details on there FAP and then see how many people sign up with them.

I for one would not have signed up if I knew what I know now.

I called and asked them questions before I signed up, because I heard about lame speeds, they told me I would get upto 50kbs up and 500 down, which sounded better then my dial up, they failed to tell me that is the connection speeds NOT THE TRANSFER speeds!

Muther Fockers!