clear all present data

catboss

You can go to the Results and hit the checkbox ar the right hand top of the table. It will select all in the table. Then hit the checkbox with the red X on it - that will erase-all in the table showing. Set the number of days at the top to cover what you want. 

Note - I'm not sure that this will erase all the data in the TestMy database, or whether it just erases what data shows in the graphs.

Instead of deleting you can also change the "Date / Days" fields so that it doesn't show your old results.

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 9.09.22 AM.png

In your case most of your older results are taken before you registered, so you could also hide those by scrolling down below the result list (details).  There's an option at the bottom, you'll see that mine is already toggled to only show the results I logged under my username.

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 9.11.26 AM.png

Hope this helps.  I personally prefer altering the query to display what you want vs deleting because I like to look back at my old results over time.  Will especially be true in the future.

42 minutes ago, Pgoodwin1 said:

Note - I'm not sure that this will erase all the data in the TestMy database, or whether it just erases what data shows in the graphs.

The program deletes the result across all databases, the next major release it will instead hide the result, allowing it to be recoverable.

For those who have thousands of results or just want help clearing old results I'm happy to do this on request.  Just shoot me a PM.