No .csv Results

Joesolstice

Until yesterday I could Download my results (all results from the beginning of my membership) to Excel. Starting yesterday I started getting:

image.thumb.png.869d34b78e8fe3f62ec88eb5b6ae2a49.png

I can see the Data and take Screen shots by cannot DL the data for use in Excel.

I have attached a current and Prev Excel file.

Any help appreciated

20171111 TestMy Data.xlsx

Joesolstice-testmy.net-stats(8).xlsx

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to export to CSV, this has worked for me in the past but I can't get it to work now.  Tried on two PC's and one android.  All with the same result.  I click on the export tab and nothing happens.  On the other adjacent tabs I get a "finger point as I hover over the tab.  Hovering over the export tab I get no "finger point".  Perhaps I'm having a brain fart regarding the process but I could find no instructions regarding the proper process. 

Advice appreciated. 

fl157.

• 9 months later...

I have similar issue. I have been using export to CSV file to save data in excel. However recently I am not getting any new data in the exported file. In the page I see a lot of new results that I have generated, but when I use export option I get data that is very old. Why the new results are not included in the exported file?

spped_pic.PNG

WiFi_here-testmy.net-stats_1.csv

3 hours ago, WiFi_here said:

I have similar issue. I have been using export to CSV file to save data in excel. However recently I am not getting any new data in the exported file. In the page I see a lot of new results that I have generated, but when I use export option I get data that is very old. Why the new results are not included in the exported file?

Give it a try now... sorry about the inconvenience.  :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • CA3LE locked this topic