Hughes Net making me crazy!

Zanild

Help!  I have had Hughes net since October. The service has been really bad. Dropping connection and slow. Wireless connection a joke while sitting 10 feet from the Modem.  My daughter won't even use her tablet anymore connected to wireless. Customer service has been torture. HOURS on the phone with them and getting nowhere!! They have sent 3 techs out...days and weeks are going by customer service always giving me the run around....the corporate office doesn't answer the phone...I got so tired I got internet through Cable One. Hughes has this list of protocol they have to go through for me to able to cancel service "without" being charged an enormous cancellation fee ($500 or $600). These guys make me want to jump off a bridge! The techs that come out tell them...everything is hooked up the way it's supposed to be but my service is slow and inconsistent. Not good enough for them. I am not satisfied with their service, that should be enough but obviously they are desperate and corrupt thieves. Somebody PLEASE give me some advice. How do I end this nightmare once and for all?? I did a speed test for the last 6 hours. I am not sure how to read it...can I attach it here? Will this work...  https://testmy.net/compID/23130954733370

Zanild, there is no way to actually get out of contract unless you are in one of the more problematic beams on ES-19... However, this is only the case if you have been working with corporate for some time and can't get repointed to ES-17 where service may be better.  Satellite Internet is a last ditch effort to get internet... Always go with land based options first.

BTW, TMN has been borked with Hughesnet, most the results lately have been HORRIBLY inaccurate.

I suggest opening a complaint on the Hughesnet Community for assistance from Corporate Reps and other Hughesnet users.