Don't know if this is even good

Rudamental

32 minutes ago, Pgoodwin1 said:

100 Mbps is a really fast upload speed. Are you sure it’s not 10?

Interesting though, looking at the Aussie Internet Provider I have not found a plan which allows 150Mbps Down let alone up, they show ADSL+ @ 20Mbps , of course such speeds are recorded since the first of 2018, with a max upload of ~32.59Mbps , which could have been cached , considering the download of that CID was 66.66Mbps:

https://testmy.net/host-history/westvic_broadband_pt

westvic.png

6 hours ago, mudmanc4 said:

Interesting though, looking at the Aussie Internet Provider I have not found a plan which allows 150Mbps Down let alone up, they show ADSL+ @ 20Mbps , of course such speeds are recorded since the first of 2018, with a max upload of ~32.59Mbps , which could have been cached , considering the download of that CID was 66.66Mbps:

6 hours ago, mudmanc4 said:

As of the 29th of January, Aussie Broadband (My ISP) released a new plan of 150/100. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 3:43 PM, Rudamental said:

This is my result on Speedtest.net. Which is why I'm confused about these results.

Result ID: 701792926

I’ve run a few Speedtest.net tests lately and they aren’t reporting what the average speed is over the whole length of the test. It looks like they are running some sort of peak average result taken over the latest set of data they’re averaging. You can look at their speed plots and see that the numerical result they give you don’t include the affects of poor results that happen early in a test. Their results support the ISP and not the user that’s trying to compile data supporting internet speed problems. I would trust the results of TestMy over any of the Speedtest results.

the results of Speedtest only seem to match TestMy’s results when you have no problems (intermittent, large variation etc)