1. 1. Is France an enemy or ally of USA

• France is enemy
    • France is ally
    • Neutral on this

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell did we help Bin Landen anyway? We also helped Saddam invade Kuwate in 1991 I think? It seems like we like to start wars just for fun for some stupid reason IMO.

Nope, the US kicked Saddam and his asshole out of Kuwate........

Personaly, that place will never be stable, it will always have bloodshed becasue thats the way they are, they have nothing to live for, hate us for having money and living in a free world...... ONE BIG NUKE WOULD FIX THINGS!  :evil3:

Nope, the US kicked Saddam and his asshole out of Kuwate........

Personaly, that place will never be stable, it will always have bloodshed becasue thats the way they are, they have nothing to live for, hate us for having money and living in a free world...... ONE BIG NUKE WOULD FIX THINGS!  :evil3:

:roll: :roll: Ya, lets just kill innocent men, women and kids because they were born under oppression.

cholla:

If you know that the United States government has trained and funded groups to overthrow their governments (which we call terrorist) and has also trained and funded Osama and his group (which we call terrorist) then you should know why I say that the United States government is partly to blame for 9/11.

Stank_Ho: Was 14 hours enough time ?

budbem : I hope you are wrong but I have not heard or checked out your info.But if fuel in the USA does go to $10.00 a gallon.The farmers are not going to be able to raise the crops to feed the world like they do now.They may not even be able to feed us.So you better make that popcorn last  Stank_Ho.

I've expressed my opinion in this topic & it is still the same as when I started it.Just one more thing When it all comes down(If this country's ecomomy really crashes & it begins to fall) . I will be one of the new American Revolution Fighters

& some will be glad I am. To quote Chareton Heston "until the pry the gun from my cold dead fingers".I hope this isn't necessary but it may be. Cholla

Hey all:

Shug7272:

:haha: :haha: The US economy is on the verge of colapse and you heard it here first. :roll::haha: :haha: :haha:

It is  budbem that said this not me.

peepnklown : You & I have a very different veiw of the founding fathers.They did pretty good since they  really had nothing to pattern the new government after.It is what has been done since that is the problem.I hope we can avoid a revolution it might end up worse because the revolutionary government could do away with all current laws including the Constitution.

Which if the Congress & Supreme Court followed we would not have much to complain about.

TheArtworkGuy:The hate mail would probably do as much good as this topic has it would change very little.Still I think its been a good topic to vent in. Cholla

• 5 months later...

I am posting in this topic.I linked to it the other day in a post.

This topic is still not locked & it has not been removed at least not at this time.For this reason I saw no problem linking to it or even posting in it today. It has been in general discussion open & was last posted in March 26 ,2005.I have taken care not to put anything offensive in this post