Frontier™; Draining the neighborhood ​​​​​​​?

xs1

Been a while since i posted a speed test.  Very long story short, after 12+ years with Verizon/Frontier,  i called them to find out what the best they could do for me on getting some more speed. , for the least amount of money. They tried some low ball offers at first ( i was currently on the 150/150 plan) it wasn't happening. I asked about their 500 plan, they said it would be an extra $200 a month! ? & my area doesn't qualify for that speed. I told them their out there GD mind. So they offered the 300/300 package for an extra $150 a month, and i politely declined. Told them there are other competitors offering Gigabit speeds for far FAR less than were paying monthly. Somehow she (the rep) was able to work some magic and somehow got the 500 plan approved, and only $50 more a month. 

After install i can see why they didn't offer it ? she was really struggling to pull anything more than 300/200. so after 3 weeks of fanagalin they finally for it right. Had to literally find a near empty node to stick me on. 

The following results are from MANY major ISP's, Google , and various speed tests,& locations.  testMy hates me, it always has and always will. No logical explanation why, nor rhyme or reason. Single thread, multi thread doesn't matter. Since 2004 , just a hater. ?

speedcllage.thumb.jpg.f76593b569083053b7570b05a2b1c362.jpg