everest program

24Kbps

Great diagnostics program. I especially like to see the SMART system of hard drives and know that I am within safe parameters so I know if my drives face imminent death or not ;) The best part is it's FREE !:D  Btw if anyone wants it it is on my server and everything is free there so I am not advertising because it doesn't make me any money :lol: As for the sensors function it doesn't seem to work with my folks Dell either but I would not think this is a bug in the program though since there are no temp sensors in the box as I had previously checked for them (kinda sad for a Dell 8200 but I do believe the company is more hype and a warranty value...not as good as my old Dell Precision 220 in my opinion :?)

Anyway here is my site please don't hammer to hard as I am running it as a non-dedicated system at the moment until I transfer the files to other PC and use that as dedicated workhorse. And if u don't know what something is ask or use google or when in doubt don't download it :idea::-P

EVEREST Home Edition v1.51 Freeware:url snipped by swimmer

No need to Login either btw it's now fully public ... unless I have issues or stupid ppl abusing it. :?:twisted:

Have fun but be careful what u download and run as with any other site :haha:;):D

PS: THIS is my 1st post I believe so please be nice.Thx l8rz all.:lol:

be careful with that though... when i tried to install it, my computer crashed and the BIOS wouldnt even load... after leaving the computer unplugged for about 10 minutes it works again, although i had to boot up in safe mode and delete all traces of the file, or it would do the same thing the next time my computer started...

I guess I was lucky.

I installed it about a year and a half ago and have had zero problems

It has alarmed a couple times with voltage issues, so I guess it has done its job.

BTW, haven't heard from 24kbps for a while......hmmm.

:huh:

Just found something:

Open command prompt and type 'dxdiag' at the prompt.

This should open the DirectX diagnostic program.

Under 'System Model' should be your motherboard model.

Try this and post back.