not bad. will be faster soon

Guest kyliebug

Guest kyliebug

Need to cut and paste? Easy with this.

::: Download Stats :::

Connection is: 9765 kbps about 10 Mbit (tested with 800 KB)

Download Speed is: 1192 Kb/sec

Auth Code: XX LIAR XX (validate a http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 174 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1 second(s)

hows this?

Connection is: 12649 kbps about 13 Mbit (tested with 386 KB)

Download Speed is: 1544 Kb/sec

Auth Code: XX NOT VALID XX (validate a http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 226 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1 second(s)

I'd be more inclined to believe your second score if it wasn't such a small test file... keep testing off the medium/large files ~ I am going to take the auth code off the small results page (didn't ahve time to do that yesterday).

You do have a nice connection though ;-)

- Damon

that's okay :P .. ima ban your ass from my site :x .. spammer

Comes here 4 times and does this

:!::!::!::!::!:

4 visits

hits 1469 pages

downloads 109 MB

:!::!::!::!::!:

30MB per visit... I like visitors... but it's kinda like this saying "with friends like you, who needs friends" ~~ I'm not going to pay for bandwidth for some punk that is most likely not even going to pay attention to my sponsors, and is also spamming my forum with fake score posts ~

he's not welcome here anymore, 68.232.35.4 BANNED FROM SITE :twisted: ~~

If you don't like people running your test, put a limit on them and don't get mad at me. You know there is no way my connection would be that fast, but you still have bugs in you program. You can still use your browsers back button to get high speeds.

well I had taken the limit off the script per request... put it back on :-/ ~~ guess I should not have taken it off in the first place.

I will un ban your IP's ~~ if I see you pulling 40 MB a day though I will ban your whole IP block ~~

these are my real stats

Connection is: 4008 kbps about 4 Mbit (tested with 772 KB)

Download Speed is: 489 Kb/sec

Auth Code: 2060121 (validate a http://www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line: 72 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 2 second(s)

I have been working like crazy on the results script, it should be okay now I did however put a cap on the results again because of all the fake crap being posted in my forum cap is set pretty high though...

A lot of people got error 500 while I was working on it though, I got a lot of emails on that ;-) ~~ I usually post a test script online before final publish but I was being lazy yesterday

- Damon

Guest kyliebug

i am using IE 6, with an average score of 3394 kbps download and 236 kbps upload on different websites. cable connection by the way. have a nice day.

Okay I did find a couple of "Math::Round" mistakes in my script very minor though.. they should have never halted the script like that... really wierd that I was never displayed error 500 though... but some people were.. I found some instances in my logs

[sat Oct 18 01:36:20 2003] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] Premature end of script headers: /home/testmyn/public_html/cgi-bin/results.cgi

I think it had to do with some mathematic algorithm of some sort... I hope it's fixed now... I made a BUNCH more changes... noticed I forgot to type "exit;" once in the script also, that might have done it to... PERL is so touchy sometimes. And what sucks is when you get an error it's just like "ERROR" and you have to figure it out and then ya find your error and by fixing that you throw some other part of the script off and you get "ERROR" ... I can code strait through without testing the script at all untill the end usually but sometimes I type too fast for my own good and forget to close a comment ~~~ I dunno, i am tired as hell... nite!

Let me know if it works 100% for you now kyliebug :-D ~ I like my site to be 100% compatable, yes MRP I know... I am working on a 100% server-side bandwidth test so that people with "side kicks" can test too :-D

- Damon