New version of speed test - Flashing Graphics are a downside

kbjshop

Hi Folks,

I am a big fan of your service.  I have to use it regularly due to a very tricky set  of internet connections to maintain.

While the old version of the interface was admittedly a little plain, the new version with a giant flashing graphic is a no-go for me.

I need to run it while I am working on other things, and all that flashing is just a big distraction, and I won't use it.

Thank you kindly for keeping the link to use the old version.  I would suggest toning down in your next redesign.  

The bigger and flashier, the "cheaper" your service looks.   Maybe I'm not your target audience.  But I don't know many professionals who 

want a big cartoon flashing status bar, and flashing text when a simple progress bar will convey the information without creating distractions.

If I didn't think this mattered to the viability of your business, and I didn't value your service, I wouldn't bother to write, So please understand this as meant with respect.

Keith

Ouch.

I hear you though.  And others may want to disable it for other reasons.

I've added an option for you to disable the logo %.  Look in My Settings on the new version.

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 2.11.14 PM-min.png

I know that I can't make everyone happy.  But I really try to.