Documenting when my internet is down with AutoSpeedTest?

rrr10

I use AutoSpeedTest often, it's a great tool.

When using AutoSpeedTest, there are times when my internet is not available (speed = ~0Mbs, ISP is down, etc). When I look at my Results, I do not see these '0 Mbs data points' in the list. This data would be very useful to me when talking to my ISP about my service.

Is there any way for AutoSpeedTest to capture these times when my internet is 0? I presume that some TMN code would need to be running on my local machine to log this info...

thanks again!

A while back, I posted a command line batch file (in this post) that would log the time stamp each time the Internet went down and up, which you can use in the meantime. 

Since the TestMy beta, I see it monitors whether the connection is down or up.  For example, when I turn on Aeroplane mode, the TestMy page displays a "Connection failed" pop-up at the bottom and once I take off Aeroplane mode, it shows "Online" briefly:

TestMy connection down.pngTestMy connection up.png

In this case, it would just be a matter of this module recording the timestamp each time the connection goes down (such as in a Cookie).  When the connection goes up, it just needs to send this timestamp along with the restored time to the server.