Upload test fails every time.

whitekn3

Using firefox 67.0.1 (64bit) I have not been able to complete an upload test in 5 tries.  If I manually select a size (Trying 3 MB) is will fail about 80%.  If I let the program select a size it will increate the size till it is about 1.5 to 1.9 MB and fail at 60% to 80%.  I can click <Stop> or reset size, enter a new size and it still won't work.  If I let it set it will eventually timeout and give an error "... will notify webmaster".

Have you tried Chrome or another browser?

Using a freshly installed Firefox 67.0.1 on Windows 10, I'm not having any issues.

I would check my plugins / add-ons -- something install on top of the browser is often most likely to blame in these situations.

You can restart firefox without add-ons and if you see improvement then reset firefox settings.  Here's a quick video to show you how.

Let me know if this helps.

... any plugin that's causing issues with this is probably doing more to the webpages you're visiting that you want.  ;)  --- if you find a specific plugin that was the culprit please let me know.  One's I've heard of in the past are those coupon code grabbing add-ons.