Slow viasat internet

Sharon Chambers

• 2 months later...

Hi Sharon!

I have the same problem. Take a look at my post in proof.

I send them emails, called the support, all without result. And I need the Internet for my work. Living in the Campo and no chance to get a DSL or Fibre line from any provider!

I hope your things are cleared in the time? If yes, tell me please how!

Thank you in advance 

ThomasD

Edited by CA3LE
Added post

• 2 months later...

Same problem here.  I pay over $120/mo for one of their "Unlimited" plans, Silver I think, and I've never gotten the speeds they promise.  I work from home and it's so frustrating.  Won an Amazon Fire stick at a work event, but can't watch anything due to this crappy internet.  It should be illegal for them to operate this way.

Hello

I find a way now, to get enough speed over the day. We reset the router every night, if we are not working and so we have enough speed to 5pm in the afternoon. For the time after 5pm I booked a 2nd line with skyDSL. So we pay now every month 130 € only to have internet and can work from home! I don´t know how Spain can sponsor them and they make this kind of "spam"-business!?