Singapore server

Dan7385

Can you please explain why the Singapore server is no longer on the list of servers.  It was there a while ago and is my default server, which luckily I saved at the time.

But now it is no longer there.

Finally, why are the speed tests so variable from one minute to the next...they fluctuate from 2mbps to 100 within several tests over a 10 minute period and have up to 180% variance on the graph.

That server took itself offline from testing because it had high load.  If the server isn't healthy TMN takes it offline.  I was notified but thought it resolved itself... apparently it needed a reboot.

Looks like a service on the server may have been stuck.  I just rebooted the server and the system will automatically throw it back online within a minute or so.  (in fact, it's already back on the list)

Try testing against other servers like AU or JP to see if you're getting fluctuations elsewhere.