Unable to Stream ANYTHING

Lorena

Have had the service for 3 days now, and I cannot watch 5 min without signal dropping. Tech called and told me to many people on network and that I might need to wait 2 wks for it to get resolved?

Do not think so, service might get cancelled within the week, and no I will not pay any terminations...

What area are you in?  I'll try to help you find an ISP that can deliver better for you.

Sounds to me like they're delaying you so you'll end up stuck in contract.  I bet in 2 weeks, "We should have this resolved for you in the next two weeks." 

We hear your same story with hughesnet, too often.  By far the most complained about ISP.

8 hours ago, Lorena said:

Do not think so, service might get cancelled within the week, and no I will not pay any terminations...

I recommend reading HughesNet Service Terms and Conditions

HughesNet Service Terms and Conditions - Revised 4-11-16.txt

Make sure you return their equipment.  They also state, "Note: You will not be refunded your $99 Upfront Fee or other installation charges and fees." -- man!  Seriously!?

Buyer beware.

Panama City, FL

12 hours ago, CA3LE said:

What area are you in?  I'll try to help you find an ISP that can deliver better for you.

Sounds to me like they're delaying you so you'll end up stuck in contract.  I bet in 2 weeks, "We should have this resolved for you in the next two weeks." 

We hear your same story with hughesnet, too often.  By far the most complained about ISP.

I recommend reading HughesNet Service Terms and Conditions

HughesNet Service Terms and Conditions - Revised 4-11-16.txt 8.88 kB · 2 downloads

Make sure you return their equipment.  They also state, "Note: You will not be refunded your $99 Upfront Fee or other installation charges and fees." -- man!  Seriously!?

Buyer beware.

Thank youScreenshot_20191225-120153_Google.thumb.jpg.831c13ccaf130fa858119a43aff90626.jpg

How did you end up with hughesnet?  Are you in a rural area, away from the main grid?  Did you have a hard time finding wired service?

I ask because it looks like there are a bunch of better choices in your area.  

https://testmy.net/city/panama_city_fl

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 1.16.36 PM-min.png

Have you checked with WOW, Mediacom cable, AT&T or Comcast?  (these are direct links to check availability in your area.  By the way, TMN is not affiliated with any ISP.)