Why am I seeing results of other ISPs along with my own?

Skitter

It might be that your IP address is cycling between a known BT IP address and an address that used to be assigned to Softlayer.  Ip addresses are reassigned all the time and the database I use from Maxmind needs to be continually updated.  I checked the IP that's being detected as Softlayer against Maxmind's own database (testing to see if maybe mine was out-of-date) and they still consider it to be a Softlayer IP.  This is usually corrected given some time.

The "office" identifier you have selected as well as an identical detected user agent string [Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0] shows that the results are from the same computer.

Some ISPs keep the clients IP address static, others assign dynamic (changing) IPs... some even give each device in your home it's own IP.

Keep in mind that your detected ISP has no bearing on your speed test or the results, location details are for logging stats and research.