Almost 5000 members!

netmasta

damn seemed like yesterday we were talking about reaching 4000 :D

jeez dude, it seems like just yesterday when we were going on about getting 1000 members before 05. the registration rate has dramatically shot up!

Hi all: It sure is growing fast.I think I joined somewhere around 2000 in 12/04.Is there a list showing what number we were when we joined? If not how about providing us one CA3LE unless you think it would cause trouble like Karma did.

:cool:  Cholla

no, You subtract 3 from your user number to get # of users  lol :haha:

Cobra, you are member #464

netmasta, you are actually #214 (i think i posted wrong the first time)

Des is user#5009, and there are 5006 members (we broke 5000!!)

Hi all: It sure is growing fast.I think I joined somewhere around 2000 in 12/04.Is there a list showing what number we were when we joined? If not how about providing us one CA3LE unless you think it would cause trouble like Karma did.

:cool:  Cholla

Date registered is in your profile

yours was "Date Registered:  December 29, 2004, 11:19:17 AM"

:)

:confused2: Ca3le could you un-confuse us?

just hover over your usernames in the post u=2 (me for instance) I am user number two ~~ don't try to over complicate thinks by adding and subtracting...... it is different for many users... if I delete a member or ban it messes with the user ID sequence ~~

un-confused?

CA3LE : Thanks I new where the exact date was I thought 12/4 was close enough for the post.I just wanted to find the number I joined at. You have now told us how to get the exact number.If I was off on the exact one by 3 either way it would have been close enough for me.  Cholla

just hover over your usernames in the post u=2 (me for instance) I am user number two ~~ don't try to over complicate thinks by adding and subtracting...... it is different for many users... if I delete a member or ban it messes with the user ID sequence ~~

un-confused?

Yes. I'll go with what you say since you own the site.

I am #217 :)