Almost 5000 members!

netmasta

Yes. I'll go with what you say since you own the site.

I am #217 :)

Damn seriously.. number 217... very low --- 

Swimmer was #39 - VanBuren was #35 and Microwave was #13

ice, lorne, RTB following close behind them ~~ back in those days though I get less new members per month (far less) than I get in one day now  :evil6:

there wasn't a number 1 ~~ it was deleted ;-) ~ I can't remember why :-/

here is the list ordered by join date

https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0

Damn seriously.. number 217... very low --- 

Swimmer was #39 - VanBuren was #35 and Microwave was #13

ice, lorne, RTB following close behind them ~~ back in those days though I get less new members per month (far less) than I get in one day now  :evil6:

there wasn't a number 1 ~~ it was deleted ;-) ~ I can't remember why :-/

here is the list ordered by join date

https://testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0

so does that make me number 33???  :D:)

I don't know what number i am but i am glad i found this site. It has been a wealth of information and some laffs too. Just too bad i had to find out about it because of Direcway..lol Matter of fact for your info, It was a camel jocky that told me to come to this site. ironic isn't it?.. thanks for all the help..  :D:haha:

It'll be 5000 before midnight.....CA3LE said it would be the end of the month....boy did he miss.....10 days to go...6000 by April 1...... :evil6:

Only 2 days to go til april 1st...still think we'll hit 6000? That would be about 225 new members per day...I wanna see some predictions when we'll hit 10,000 members. I predict June 17, 2005.  :haha: This site is completely free but we all know that there are costs for the owner to run it...I just wonder sometimes how long he'll be able to keep it free...just think about what kind of server we could have if everyone donated even fifty cents or a dollar a month...that's what I'm gonna do.  :D:shock::-P:lol: