Speed test doesn't complete

Amanmd

On 6/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, Amanmd said:

No the issue is still here, I am not able to complete the speedtest! Can I send a video so that you guys can sort it ? 

Please send a video, that definitely can help.

I've got the same going on. This on a second machine deeper in my home network. One running ar the modem and the one that keeps flipping off the page to a Cannot contact default page. This where a ping all packages are loss. Twice tonight it has done this. After many months of running both close to 24/7 for those months. This 2nd is 25 feet from the Modem and Router on a Switch. And of course Ethernet. Came in for the test running two Uploads and Download test, then your web site went gone again this all the while I've been running the test on the 1st machine and yet on the 2nd at the same time streaming Movies from the Internet of my home ISP.. Also streaming all the same time on 3 other smart Tv's from other streaming web sites online. Other than tracking these Bandwidth Criminals two decades, putting 15 of their engineers in prison 10 years each for Bandwidth Stealing in 2003 and a;; along till this recent bane change and merger of 2 months they been at it all along. Not learning a damn thing. Anyway, I thinking this is another point in then cutting the thread on the protocol at the server. No doubts what it is, As I caught then in evidence of Malicious Coding in the streaming with what appears as Beta testing in a Subscribers active stream. Introducing blocks and barriers, cross over and preventing screen shots of the feed. With BS excuses that everyone is doing it. When they are indeed the only. Cutting off the streaming feed 20 to 30 times a day. But only in one browser. Seriously.... I could go on with the list of duplicit BS coming out of this crew of criminals. Calling for a change in Modem. While they've not yet signed into Docsis 3.1 now gave the new NetGear nor Arris for Docsis 3.1 even off the assembly line yet. Yea, their lies and smoke and mirror routine come up so short they are back over the horizon behind us. Seriously Dysfunctional. And that is not a belittlement, That is a Professional Diagnosis.

Sorry about the typo's/ Any way after I typed this above I went back to try the 2nd machine I'm running the test on. Successful it is up to now.. Ad just for a heads up, I'm not someone new. Been here longer than Main Frames were retired and the 8086 1st hit the market// then to come 40 years in the business. Nice to meet yall.

Now it cannot complete a single test, still on the 2nf. This while maintaining the connection here on the 1st  all the while without one test failing. and on the second all the while maintaining a streaming news connection. If this isn't sabotache I do not know what is. I would guess they believe me to be a Bull Sh-ttr. So didn't Michael Hogan, Head engineer for TWV in 2003. Him and his 14 little followers, Also engineers for TWC. He was the lead engineer in Cook County Chicago. Don't believe med, check the reco0ord. These sob's and their buddies I will take down.. O hope no one is helping them, As I do record all incoming and outgoing protocol down to the MAC address of device uses along with it's IP.. One if the points that make it a undeniable criminal court case. Want to play Cyber Criminal. know their are those like me out here that like nothing better than to put criminals behind bars. Course after 10 years in prison, you have a life time to receive your regrets for doing so, As you can never use tech again. If caught with as much a smart phone, it's back to prison for a few more years. repeatedly, till you leave it out the tech from your life..  

Forensics.jpg

MaybeSomeDay.jpg

Wyatt Erp.jpg

I'm running the best know, either you know each of the browser that are offered, or you do not. Being an Engineer of forty years and the point of holding my MCSE since 1995. I do know the differences and we both know those 3rd party browsers are BS in ever deepening grades. Or hey you can go the point of Google Chrome and have all you do recorded with their Fire Base Analytics to their Sensor Vault [Cloud] and sold to places like the Chinese Military. Remember dragged into Congress for what? Yea, I'm not only great in Networking Forensics, I'm a Conservative Constitutionalist  That has not only spent lots of time in a Law Library. Also being in school for the second time while the Computer Fraud and Abuse Bill was written in 1984 and signed  into Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1984 (Ascii Standard.), 18 U.S.C. 1030, 1984.Bill, 1986.Act. This which brought the point to bear of Ascii Standard. There in a law that has been repeatedily broken a very long time. Then to ad to this the points of Advertisement by these tech firms have indeed been out-rightly lying to customer for years.. If you wish to know what you purchase, you best know the laws that surround it.   Especially if you been working for the US Pentagon in the 1st emails overseas the onto running Forensics for FedCirc, referred to as Homeland Security since 2003 under the Patriot Act. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Do you yet understand what is happening within the system you work or just run gamming., or the many other Avenues. of the Internet. I do. I wrote the thesis "EarthSat" I 1985. In my last year of a New York State Tech School. But not to end their the School(s) I went to. Within EarthSat, I brought TCP from mothballs out the Pentagon for a promotion of a Virtual Commerce. AT&TJ of Schenectady, NY Jovain's Empire picked up my Thesis I published on the BBS, They in turn brought in Aboba from UCLA. As I had said in my thesis, all we need is a program to run the Telephone numbers, Aka IP. As what I brought to bear was an Upgrade to Alexander Grand Bell Telephone Relay System in a conference call.  Today known as the DNS and DHCP. Point is, this is NS. Me having to flag my own credentials to say, the ISP's treat all Subscribers as computer illiterates, lie, cheat the customer. and there ain't none better, Verizon say they have Fios here in District NY_21. When the fact is they are lyi9ing through their teeth. Only Fiber optics here was designed by retired NY State's [GOV] Engineer Roy Sifert. It is Government Access only between Glens Falls and Albany.. Where they falsely label a DSL Modem and the plug it into the telephone jack. Tell the new customers there is fiber optics at the rend of their street, or some such BS story. When even with that of this story is crap. As the Engineering constant shows. A chain is only as string as it's weakest link.. Another words even if it was true of it being at the end of the street, which it is not, but if it was, you still would get anything better than what those two copper wires would provide. I can go on here, as there is much going on that is Highly Illegal. And the crapola of politicians saying new laws been to be written for these technology is needed. Just another pile of horse dung. As we do have Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1984 (Ascii Standard.), 18 U.S.C. 1030, 1984.Bill, 1986.Act... And they are breaking the law. I bet you don't even know whom is pushing big bucks to push things all around into Illegal.. His name, George Soros, Retired SS Officer of the Hitler Youth Group. Yea where he made all his money, by Killing Jews and taking their family fortunes for his own. I bet you did not read his interview to Newsweek 1979 where he admitted to all and coming here to destroy the United States and how much he hated us Americans. Soon as Senator Chuck Schumer got Soros his dual citizenship to the United States. He used hid USA today to buy out all media in NY State. Oh yea, CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN. Catching on yet of those being deemed "Fake News"..

Are you catching on yet to what is happening. Do you understand who you might be working for? Time to crush the can, not kick it down the road.

spacer.png

I just found Google Analytics.,Js coming in you html running code and collecting My information on that 2nd Machine. extended into me well beyond advertisements. I just went into development tools and cut their code to shreds. I would suggest you have a talk with google, Advertisements is one thing stepping out beyond that to use the browser to collect private information is quite different. This as I have signed nothing with the criminal end of Google to take away my Constitutional rights. Act of Subversion (Proven) . Unconstitutional Findings (proven) has only one Title,  ~ Treason....Wanna play Dip sticks, try someone who does not know the law as well as I do.  Spend some time in a Law Library sometime. You'll find it enlightening enough to piss you off at times like this. There in have the follow through to hang in there and do what needs getting done.. I have someone in 1st contact in my Skype you might be very interested in. President Donald J. Trump. And yes, we speak one on one. As I took screen shots of Google Coding before shredding your code. I would estimate he's like to see all those errors you've been creating in my Microsoft Edge Browser.. I'm going to crush you can MFer. Time to pound plow shares into Swords.

Thats what I get with sharing info on TestMy.Net. They just attempt to drop an exploit on my secondary running bandwidth test,, Adding a new to the list of those going down, Pretty much figured this would come last month due to changes that went down in the Bandwidth testing..  I'm coming, and H3LL for you is coming with me. Idiots, Not highly intelligent.

Well, I don't know what to tell the rest of you. You must make up your own mind. Google I just spoke of is totally blocked here, Their Tech will have to write something new. I gave the block at my every connection but my landline. Lucky I'm on the Do Not Call List many years. Plus the advancement Trump brought making to making Robo Calls illegal Back to Google, I would drop their paths on the inbound and Outbound.. of Advanced Firewall settings. If you have not got the browser to collect that information of their URLs. Let me know? I publish them. There are 3 here at TestMyNet, Yet, I have four of Googles URLs blocked. So yea, this ain't the first place I've run into them. Blocked on my smartphone during activation. as that's where the Buck Stopped on their Terms of Service. Yea, I seen them long before they were called into Congress. And that investigation is still on going. just held at Bay by the Democrats in the House in their Push for that New World Order. Be there no doubt, the are out to make the world Communist. Fact. Wish to learn more of Linux gone Android? Hook Up with Syware and start using Linux, All their different Operating Systems.

There are indeed many doing different things. And the point of Bandwidth Stealing is something my ISP has been doing for 2 decades now. Stopped for 2 months in the merger tween 2 Corps to take a new name. They use spikes in trillion of a second to alter a series of reading averages. As since addressing those in charge of either corporation each time, they spiked in the opposite direction just after being called on the cuff for their criminal activity in stealing the subscriber's subscription, from what it is suppose to be. Always blaming the Subscribers equipment. Even when they are doing it to an engineer in the business over 40 yrs now.

Example: just now after these last 3 days and further back reading half what suppose.to have at about 50 megs, in confrontation of the facts, they are now using spikes in the negative direction. This showing the drop below 10 megs and as low as 1.5 megs . But fact is, they are indeed overbooked. Not buying the servers they need to support for the amount of subscriber contracted. This going back 2 years before Covid-19 when I took on the battle against these criminals of the 3rd level of Tech. Plainly spoken, Node sets the bandwidth for the subscription. And when they start piling more than one account on a node they leave the subscriber in competition for that bandwidth. Aka Overbooked & are Bandwidth Stealing. Right now I am running 5 different streaming services, plus two Social Web Sites.. Stream takes 1.57 megabyte to run one streaming service without failure with it's transmission, that is 7.85 megs in total in streaming services alone. So when you see a reading below what your quality is showing in streaming, You can see what the 3rd level techs are doing to counter act the current actual reading average. And they do this in both direction.  This to counter they narrative being spoken from a more than mere well Informed subscriber. Liken when they started offering a 200 meg bandwidth service. They had hit their maximum ever of 145 megs, There in taking on new higher contracted subscription they'll play these spike games with. As nothing has been gained higher than the 145 megs.

On top of this, They are calling out for Modems to the customer stating the equipment is old and out of date They even call out those noted by the Network Operators on your modem. These operaters are the 3rd level techs, LoL, seriously they are.. When the fact is, If you are running Docsis 3.0 at 1 gig of processing speed you are indeed current. Aa I, like some other users have already been looking over Docsis 3.1 and the 2 modem manufactures that have already sign in on Docsis 3.1. And a word further here, These modems are not even come off the manufactures assembly line yet. My ISP and their Bonehead 3rd level Tech, of either Corporation  have yet to sign in on Docsis 3.1,, Lmao, and yet even though I have the new modem ordered, Retailer 2 month ago went to the point of shipping will come directly from the manufacturer. They (3td Level) Cin Artist in need of a cell, lie like rugs. This from me who put 15 if their engineers in the Federal Pen 10 years each in 2003 for these very same felony commission of crime. 

These third Level Tech, have access in such programming such as MX_Macromedia (Adobe Flash), XML and HTML. So yes you have allot to keep track of in their Bully routines when you speak up about their crimes. The Point of Google was what I found to be knocking out the second test I was running from the deepest point of my home network. Finding it in the code through the Browser would in a court of law, indeed be deemed Malicious Coding. Yes, another crime. Remember, Google is a gang of criminals lying through their teeth and double dealing the Deck in Hidden Agenda's. In my book and first hand experience Google has been a pack of criminals from their very start.  

spacer.png

And Today has been a switch up between. 1st is taking longer to download than 5 minutes between is set for. Wreaks of Bottlenecking. This while 25 feet deeper in the home network is a low reading yes, but no Bottlenecking in the testing download or upload. These criminal A__holes I've been dealing with again these last couple years certainly like screwing with people that catch them in their criminal exploits. As those five Streaming video's networks, on different Devices are running fine. So are the three social web sites. I would guess to say TMN has an intruder playing games. I got no Admin Right's with you guys.. so this one is on your side to solve. As the points intentional screwed up points in proper calculations in math, will always turn the tables on their criminal BS, once again without fail. And to never forget, it is always rewarding to put such low life scum in prison, Justifiable Desserts.

I guess I can solve some of it, as I have caught them previously through Tracert's. Goes throught the normal networks here of TWC up to the T-Bone. then it goes to California then back to Virginia.

Pinging TestMy.Net [104.26.5.115] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 104.26.5.115: bytes=32 time=30ms TTL=55
Reply from 104.26.5.115: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=55
Reply from 104.26.5.115: bytes=32 time=28ms TTL=55
Reply from 104.26.5.115: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=55

Ping statistics for 104.26.5.115:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 26ms, Maximum = 30ms, Average = 27ms

Tracert 104.26.5.115

Tracing route to 104.26.5.115 over a maximum of 30 hops

1     4 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  www.routerlogin.com [192.158.0.1]
  2     8 ms     8 ms    10 ms  142.254.211.197
  3    29 ms    23 ms    32 ms  agg63.crpnny0202h.northeast.rr.com [24.58.201.137]
  4    17 ms    14 ms    18 ms  24.58.34.170
  5    14 ms    16 ms    13 ms  be26.albynyyf01r.northeast.rr.com [24.58.32.56]
  6    45 ms    39 ms    28 ms  bu-ether14.hstqtx0209w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.10]
  7    32 ms    29 ms    37 ms  66.109.5.139
  8    30 ms    30 ms    31 ms  107.14.17.239
  9    31 ms    32 ms    26 ms  66.109.5.117
 10    27 ms    50 ms    35 ms  24.30.200.73
 11    24 ms    25 ms    40 ms  104.26.5.115

Trace complete.

Streaming_6-21-2020_Still-Fked_792-.JPG

Streaming_6-21-2020_Still-Fked_793-.JPG

Streaming_6-21-2020_Still-Fked_794-.JPG

Streaming_6-21-2020_Still-Fked_795-.JPG

Streaming_6-21-2020_Still-Fked_796-.JPG

Like I said, they've done this before between TWC and Charter Communications. Sent me across the country and back ro an east coast connect across the entire of the United States. I'm in Northeastern New York, 12828. Seriously, These are low life criminals are in deep need of a jail cell.. 10 years to chill their sorry excuse for a soul needs it.

Sorry about the miss-spelling last night www.googletagmanager.com

And to further note, they've added about ten more links today. You are each going to have to start gathering these on your own. As me giving out the point will defeat my own security.

Well there is something new. I have the download portion of the auto-test set at 100 megs. But in that this id the 33rd test, I see the megabyte status "gif" bar showing the starting size of 700 megabytes. There is indeed a skunk in the wood pile.

I'm assuming you are answering my question about the URLs.

I don't want to interfere with your security.

What program did you use the collect the URL information ?

I already have the ones you posted in my hosts file.

My hosts file is approximately 77,000 lines long.

This includes spaces between categories so less than that amount of web site but not a lot less.

14 hours ago, Kiwegapawa said:

Sorry, had to take care of the security 1st. 

fonts.googleapis.com
www.google-analytics.com   (\) had it marked the 1st time too, why I thought 4
www.googletagmanaer.com

C:\>tracert testmy.net

Tracing route to testmy.net [104.26.5.115]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  (I removed my router login)
  2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3    12 ms    10 ms    10 ms  173-219-226-228.suddenlink.net [173.219.226.228]
  4    37 ms    29 ms    30 ms  173-219-233-250.suddenlink.net [173.219.233.250]
  5     *       26 ms    25 ms  173-219-152-193.suddenlink.net [173.219.152.193]
  6    45 ms    27 ms    39 ms  111100.dal.equinix.com [206.223.118.145]
  7    25 ms    30 ms    35 ms  104.26.5.115

That's all.Shorter than yours & everything identified.