Speed test doesn't complete

Amanmd

Oh it gets better than that. In moving the test to the secondary out of the 1st computer to continue both TestMy>Net Testing and WireShark, That 207.246.91.111 continued against my Protocol Analyzer, with TestMy.Net no longer on that computer they were still attacking wireshark. That's the thing about those ignorant type hacker sitting in the back seat, they are guessing what the user is doing. Aka, my reference I use about many criminal types in the position. They are "Back Seat Drivers". They can't see the road ahead as the driver can. No full windshield, no rear view mirror can be seen, can't reach accelerator or brake. Operating by guessing and social exploits. Such as reading transparency at a forum. Hence my comment well above of the skunk in the Woodpile.... Those criminals within my ISP are indeed starting to shake. As the more they practice their criminal choices, is the more they add to their own nails in the Jail cell to come. FACT...

AboveTheLaw_Upgrade.jpg

Though I do keep Tiger Oscars since the Late 70's. & I do have Aquariums. I'm guessing you are speaking on my graphic artwork. That is not an aquarium. That is a Screen Shot from the movie the Last Witch Hunter, movie starring Vin Diesel. Then from my Heritage, on my fathers side, lining the outside, Kickapoo Parfleche Flag. And of course my own choice of lettering in my statement.

1silouette.gif

Just a passing thought, <My Archive here goes much deeper than most would suspect. I use to download all the test logs. *.cvs and the like. But there are many ways to save the format. The archive I believe has been shortened up from what it was. As the yearly goes back to 2011 I believe. But I was using this system before they split off from what, "the Mother company in New Mexico." and before you were called TestMy.Net. It was either that or Face Off whom I seek. But was a very smart move to become your own. They were out to silence people, their ignorance is to this day, barking at our heels for what is not theirs.

CLS_ZZTop6pkFmd50.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After a Week and a couple days, I'm back online. I was refused services at Spectrum, aka Time Warner Cable / Charter Communications. It was Attorney ordered and now about to go to court on the points of their Criminal Use in Bandwidth Stealing and Malicious Coding. Course they kicked me off as they already loss their Harassment Suite against me,  about a decade ago. As a Subscriber complaining about the service cannot be deemed Harassment. As the Judge put it.

I am left to believe it's their attorney from  Missouri who been warning me of Harassment charges since after it was already thrown out of court. So point of their cover up in making false accusations, instead of taking their medicine for their criminal  activities. Those activities already collected and founded in confirmed. Would be questionable if this was my very first case. But it's not and they "TWC" did not learn the first time I put 15 of their Engineers in the Federal Pen the 1st time I 2003. Their going to have to learn the hard way again. Police Report was made and now going to the DA

1silouette.gif

• 1 month later...

As I was stating above, Without notice 17th my service were removed on a Fake run through by the Missouri attorney, Though the check a 4th month without their raise in prices. As Local Law Enforcement informed me I had to take them on myself just yet. Thus not paying the extra and check in the mail for 90% with a prenotice to the service of such and they received before the 23rd deadline as the attorney stated it in a USPS letter me, they shut off my services on the 17th.  This back in July.

I'm back online with another service. Turned on to have internet, yet the point of Installation never completed server side. As their server login beyond this Jalopy of a Actiontec Modem Router doesn't even afford you a Manual. PDF. They use a Forum Thread Tech Service, LoL. No kidding. It gets real deepen the BS with this unit, but to be brief. They've got their Sign in Web Component restricted to Fios (Fiber Optics they do not have) and Wireless (I don't use, Disabled). Even with the wireless enabled it is restricted due to it is not written for DSL/ Broadband. Which exists to a 3 meg service the Modem / Router states in 100 Megs per sec, for two copper line telephone cable connect.  So no secure connect is provided thus far for 3 months now.

Fact is, I been waiting about twenty minutes for the 1st 100 meg Download 6 meg upload to complete.. Seriously folks, false advertisement and well more than Double billing exists. I will go on to speak of much, much more in the corruption a criminal commissions of crime that exists as time goes on. But to say for now, I'm lining up the Ducks.

`RealityCheck.JPG

On 8/15/2020 at 12:33 PM, Kiwegapawa said:

Just a passing thought, <My Archive here goes much deeper than most would suspect. I use to download all the test logs. *.cvs and the like. But there are many ways to save the format. The archive I believe has been shortened up from what it was. As the yearly goes back to 2011 I believe. But I was using this system before they split off from what, "the Mother company in New Mexico." and before you were called TestMy.Net. It was either that or Face Off whom I seek. But was a very smart move to become your own. They were out to silence people, their ignorance is to this day, barking at our heels for what is not theirs.

I was catching up on this topic and saw this part.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion.  There has never been a "Mother company" to TestMy.net.  

I created TestMy.net in the mid 90's under a different domain name... the only reason I don't still own the old domain is because I couldn't afford the $60/year at the time to keep the name.  Due to high demand my bandwidth got out of control before the year 2000 and I had to shut down.  This was all before I was 18... I started this when I was 15.

Later I could afford to resurrect the idea so I rebuilt it from scratch using new languages at the time.  Bandwidth had become cheaper but the amount of bandwidth required per user was also on the rise.  By 19 Cox Communications had promoted me from their warehouse to tech and then from tech to one of the most esteemed sales positions in the company at the time.  By this point I didn't care what it cost, I just wanted my website out there to help people (like it does for me).  

Shortly later Google contacted me about a "new ad platform called AdSense" --- This was in 2001 or 2002.

I quit Cox Communications on my birthday in 2004 to focus on TestMy.net full time and have been ever since.

What you may be remembering was back when I allowed other websites to host their own TestMy.net tests.  One of these may have been what lead you here originally.  Those old programs were phased out.

You can still download to .csv, go to https://testmy.net/myresults and click "export".  If you alter your query it will alter the output of the CSV to match what you're looking at.

Very cool that you've been visiting here so long.  Keep coming, you'll be very interested to see what I have in store for you in the future.

I'm very glad you did. But in that of Google, right now they're being prosecuted for their many crimes by the Department of Justice. That which I'll speak more of in the bye and bye.

But having this point of your service to the community for the founding of bandwidth evidence is the point of a great service. As there are too many fraudulent Bandwidth tests out there. Most active in that point of use have no time line and filtered to peak points. But this one I'm on now for fact is indeed over the top in false fraudulent advertisement. Been running these Networking Forensics decades spanned. Indeed they are an anchor on the a_s of Tech evolving. Course with the point of keeping up with current events no doubts you already know this. And it is a point of much what I speak, I know first hand in the big picture from the beginning. Yea, since they started closing down the Main Frames and the start of selling Computers to the Home Market.

1silouette.gif

So not to confuse, which I did do. I was speaking of bandwidth testing and went to the point of ISP without mention of the original subject I am here for, the ISPs. Current re-editing is unavailable. Not certain what happen, But your server reported an error when I tried. Sorry about that. Was the thing of multi-tasking that brought it around. When I came back to reread this when the error occurred.