Results of test not logged in My Results

Adam K

Help please. I'm new to this site and have been testing various sim cards on my router to check which provider is most consistant with LTE service and as of today there is a glitch. I've run some individual tests and started an automatic test and none of the results have been logged. My Results only show tests I completed two days ago and none of today's tests. I've logged in and out to see if that changed anything but no joy. Any ideas as to what's wrong? Thanks in advance, A

Now here's a strange thing - I've been doing the earlier tests via Chrome, over the weekend I used Firefox, today I've used Chrome again - my latest results don't show up on Chrome but just switched that off and switched on Firefox and lo and behold all My Results carried out via Chrome are visible. Go figure? Any ideas? Thanks in advance, A

OK - I have now discovered how not to waste everyone's time - I do apologise profusely!! All MY fault. Turns out there was a date range in the results options and that was what was causing the trouble. My bad - once again, sincere apologies. Thanks to everyone who looked in, best, A

• 1 year later...

Dear All, I've got the same problem. No results after at least two tests (30h and 3h) with email reminder that the test is complete and I can query my stats. Any help would be appreciated. I use Firefox with plenty of blockers (Ghostery, uBlock, CookieAutoDelete). The tests ran on old Mac and Win10 with latest Firefox. None of the results are in my Results DB. Thanks in advance for the help.

PS: I turned off all blockers mentioned above and still even a single test results in "The connection has timed out." and a still empty My Result DB.

4 hours ago, mamamia said:

Dear All, I've got the same problem. No results after at least two tests (30h and 3h)...

On my end it looks like your IP address changes. Best thing to do in this case is make sure you're logged in while you're testing. This way your result is also stored in the database under your username. You also want to retain TestMy.net's cookies as they're necessary to retain your login and other settings.

If you know what your previous IP address is we can search for your previous results.

If you'd like to ensure that it's logging properly after your first run go to https://testmy.net/myresults and you should see the result saved under your username.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear CA3LE. Thanks. I was logged in with a second tab while running the test. The IP might have changed in the night maybe. And I did a very small test at work hence from a different place. At the link you mention there is nothing

Where did that go? Maybe it was never here!

Your search returned zero results. You searched for...

• Connection ID : 90390....