Recognize daylight saving time

I just wonder if there is any way to get this site to display the correct time when "daylight saving time" changes are in place. I've already wasted several hour trying to find any adjustments available, and eventually just settled with the site showing inaccurate  information for much of the year

It should do this for you automatically.  When the time on your computer changes it should be reflected here after a couple of page loads.

What time zone are you in?  I'll compare to your settings in my database and see what's going on.

Pulling up your settings in my database and I show that your timezone offset right now is -7.  I'm in Colorado in the same timezone as you and mine also shows -7.

My time is showing correctly site wide.  Can you please take a screenshot where you're seeing it displayed incorrectly so I can investigate further?

Sorry, but caveman here, so the screenshot is unavailable. It's at the top where the automatic speed test is shown. Right now (nearing 4:30 AM) above the bar that brings up " end test, force retest, wiggy's results"  it is set to re-run every 1 hour, then a bit further on it displays "Retesting at 06:11:17 am."

There we go, now it makes more sense.

I found a mistake there.  +1H was being added by mistake.  Was put in the code temporarily to correct for something that was later corrected at the source... I forgot to remove the reference.

Thank you for helping find that.  It should be displaying correctly for everyone now.