how to clear measurements from a single supplier

raimane

Hello,
I started using "testmynet" with an "X" service provider in the meantime I chose to use the services of another "Z" service provider. I want to keep the measures taken with supplier "Z" is to completely erase the measures of supplier "X". how can i do this please?
best regards and thanks for this very well suited tool.
Ray

The best way is to change the identifier on the test page, such as to "Location 01".  Each test you perform will then be marked with this chosen identifier:

TestMy Identifier.png

On the test results page, change the Identifier field to the identifier you picked to only show tests carried out with this identifier, such as "Location 01" in this example:

TestMy Identifier 2.png

This will hide all your previous results apart from those marked with this identifier.  If you wish to later see your old results again, you can change the dropdown back to "All Identifiers". 

This is useful if you use TestMy across multiple Internet providers, such as mobile data, workplace Wi-Fi, a mate's Wi-Fi, etc.  Just select a different location # for each place before running a test.

If you really want to delete old test results, tick the checkboxes beside each result you wish to delete, then click the trash icon at the top.  For example, if I want to delete test results #2-4, I would tick these (1) and then click the trash icon (2) :

Deleting results.png