Per test result notes?

I believe the ability to add notes to each completed test would be beneficial because some of my poorer test results have been due to firewall misconfiguration being able to note the configuration issue would allow me to confirm that I do not forget and make the same mistake again in the future as well as help me to remember why the configuration is such in the first place. The other advantage would be I recently upgraded my speed (and will most likely be doing so again very soon) being able to see this on my results would be beneficial in troubleshooting. Thanks in advance for your consideration! Also would like to note I absolutely love your service thanks and keep it up!

You know this would actually be really handy feature, especially for the configuration note you mentioned. You can add "identifiers" to your tests right now but I think it would be nicer to have a 200-500 char memo field we could add notes to and see on the tables with our own results.

10 hours ago, mitchell12388 said:

I believe the ability to add notes to each completed test would be beneficial because some of my poorer test results have been due to firewall misconfiguration being able to note the configuration issue would allow me to confirm that I do not forget and make the same mistake again in the future as well as help me to remember why the configuration is such in the first place. The other advantage would be I recently upgraded my speed (and will most likely be doing so again very soon) being able to see this on my results would be beneficial in troubleshooting. Thanks in advance for your consideration! Also would like to note I absolutely love your service thanks and keep it up!

That's a great idea and should actually be really easy to implement.

About to start another round of programming, I think I'll start with this feature.

Thank you for the kind words by the way.  I'll make sure you're in on the beta tester group.  I have a unique new tool I think you'll be very interested to try.

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, mitchell12388 said:

So I'm curious now that I've been added to the beta if this idea didn't make it in? I can't find anywhere where I can type notes to save with my test results.

Hey @mitchell12388!

Actually, I did recently add something similar that may help, available only under the beta as a member.

I can add an optional "notes" field to My Projects which I think will give you the functionality you're looking for.

Let me know if this will help.