TCP Optimizer and Windows 10 and VPN

Baxter

I use TCP Optimizer and I use windows 10, Windows seems to like to also on random occasions/updates reset those values back to the non optimal ones. I have used TCP Optimier now for a few years probably 10 maybe now (Geez Time flies as I get Old) I have tested using the Windows default settings then run TCP using the optimal setting reboot and retest and it has always had a much better results on both Up and down after using it.

I also recently well last 18 months been doing a ton of iRacing and at same time streaming my races while also using online Telemetry loggers, Discord and Teamspeak apps and have had great results with no Latency or issues of any kind where I hear people that have not tested using this site nor know much about optimizing their internet have lots of issues like High Pings causing cars to vanish or get completely booted by the service due to Latency issues.

On 6/26/2021 at 1:26 PM, spudler_t said:

I use TCP Optimizer and I use windows 10, Windows seems to like to also on random occasions/updates reset those values back to the non optimal ones. I have used TCP Optimier now for a few years probably 10 maybe now (Geez Time flies as I get Old) I have tested using the Windows default settings then run TCP using the optimal setting reboot and retest and it has always had a much better results on both Up and down after using it.

I also recently well last 18 months been doing a ton of iRacing and at same time streaming my races while also using online Telemetry loggers, Discord and Teamspeak apps and have had great results with no Latency or issues of any kind where I hear people that have not tested using this site nor know much about optimizing their internet have lots of issues like High Pings causing cars to vanish or get completely booted by the service due to Latency issues.

So I understand, you are saying it is okay to use TCP Optimizer?

• 1 month later...

I'm using TCP Optimizer on windows 10 . Some of the settings on 10 have to be put in custom according to your ISP settings . Good luck figuring that out . I know one of them is take your amount of receiving ports up to 20 .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Speed Test Plus_ Internet Speed & Quality.html