colorado springs test server

rrroger555

my connection is downing around 40 Mbps on every test platform that i trust. on test my with a single thread, using LA SF and CA test servers i can get around 24 Mbps. if i multi thread those, i get about 40 Mbps. the question here is with the colorado springs server which returns a download of 100 Mbps in single thread. it is multiples too hogh. anyone notice this? anyone know why?

On 6/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, rrroger555 said:

yes, iots working as expected now. thanks

Awesome, thank you for your help.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:38 AM, rrroger555 said:

so, around 4:30 pacific, the colorado springs test server went down and is no longer available in the lisst of test servers. whats goingt on. is it disabeled?

It may have briefly went down. I have a system that monitors all of the servers health and automatically puts them in and out of service. That server is also only available to signed in members so make sure you're always signed in.