How to import many years of results into my new membership

StormyPaul

First post, thanks for having me -- I'm a Canuck, been in IT for many decades, used testmy.net for years.  But how do I import my "old" results (more than 500) under id = 646716533498 into my "member profile"? (There's a "clickable" at the bottom of my "new page" to see the "old page", but I would like to combine them and use the log-in from now on.)

Many thanks

Edited by StormyPaul
typo

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm just now seeing this topic.

I see you're still testing without logging in. Go ahead and login and start saving results under your username.

If you need to access your previous results you can click the connectID in the result details. For most people this should do it.

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 9.46.42 PM.png

By request I'll also merge results. So as soon as I see you're signing in I'll get all of your previous results tagged with your username.

This used to be automatic but there are too many hosts that share IPs between users. I'm working on a new identification that will fix that. In the future when you sign up your previous results will automatically be linked to your username.

• 2 weeks later...