Kicking HughesNet to the Curb

91Wagovanman

So I am fed up with HughesNet and all there BS. I have just sent the email telling them I want to discontinue the service at the end of my billing cycle. Any suggestionson what ISP I should try next? I have heard some good and some bad things about Cellular internet service. I am in Summerville, GA. in the Sticks as some would call it. So I am thinking about doing the Straight Talk Home internet service I get 3-4 bars when I am outside so I am thinking that if I put the receiver box outside where I get 4 bars then I should have no problems with speed. (I Hope) Someone please give me ideas. I have not been able to play my game in a month and a half. I miss my World of Warcraft. And now there is the new Dragonflight expansion out that I cant play at all..... HELP

From what I'm seeing, Spectrum may be available in your area.  If that's available at your home I think that's probably your best bet in your area. (checking near zip code 30747)

Have you checked with them before? 

I miss my World of Warcraft too.