Show us your ride!

REH

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I bought that sled last summer from Scott Preformance in Montana that built it. It's a stock XCR800 motor with about 15 pounds Aerocharger 66 series boost for 300 hp. RMI gear drive. I don't have the gonads to stay on it for more than about 2 seconds at full boost. The nitrous bottle is just for hole shots..

turbo20.jpg

i used to have a 2000 black honda civic si (took SI and VTEC stickers off so everybody thought my si was actually an EX :haha: i used to call it my "sleeper')with limo tint windows :D. i had these on:

AEM cold air intake, 5zigen exhaust system, DCSports 4-1 header, VTEC controller

always used to go to the races, i got the car with only 4 miles. and had it for over a year and a half put in over 56,000 miles thats when i got this nowand stil have:

2002 mitsu eclipse rs  :-|  (i dont like basic shit) silver color

and i just got another car a month ago 2001 Honda Accord EX (not V6) silver color  :D

i'll show pics later on

I bought that sled last summer from Scott Preformance in Montana that built it. It's a stock XCR800 motor with about 15 pounds Aerocharger 66 series boost for 300 hp. RMI gear drive. I don't have the gonads to stay on it for more than about 2 seconds at full boost. The nitrous bottle is just for hole shots..

turbo20.jpg

awesome dude  :D

Dern i thought i had a pretty fast snowmobile  :(

got a Lynx Cobra Grand Touring from -96 its 85 Hp, its alot of fun but a couple of more Hp wouldnt hurt  ;)

not my snowmobile on the picture, but it looks like this one

VanBuren :)