Down..ALOT

Guest aerodude

Guest aerodude

Has anyone seen outages like crazy lately... i call everytime.. and its always at there end... today it happened again it was out for about 30-45 ... again no sytem light..and lots of red flags.. lol.... but anyone else seeing this? and for some reason some images on some webpages arnt loading half time it shows box with red X.... and can someone help me

really starting to make me

The only time I experience problems is during bad weather.  When it goes down, I just sit and wait, it normally comes back up on its own.  If it's down more then an hour or so, then I call.  DWAY just sucks

YEP, past 2 days has been bad, hardly any service at all, my signal is just at 60, last week it was at 72, whats up with that? today has been ok, not lost connection once, dway support did tell me they are having issues with Horizons 1 bird, so I would like to hear from users on Horizons 1 bird, any other on this bird with issues the past couple of days?

This morning my system was so slow decided to call tech. Also has been giving me MAJOR slow like 30 seconds to just open a normal web page or email. Now with a few good tips from an awesome tech here is results even though my connection speed is down today. No more error messages after a TUNEUP! No other changes made.

Speed Test Results

Your connection rating is:      [Test Home | Re-Test]

See our forum for speed tips

Your connection is: 1446 Kbps      (about 1.4 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 176 kB/s

Your TRuSPEED: ^info^ 1547 Kbps :: 188 kB/s (7% overhead factored)

Bottom Line: You are running: 26 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 5.82 second(s) 

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 80.98 % faster than the average for host (direcpc.com) 

Results Comparison   

::You::

direcpc.com (799 Kbps)

Typical Cable (1500 - 3000)

Typical DSL (256 - 1500)

Satellite (700)

ISDN (64 - 128)

Dial Up (28.8 - 56)

Note:Your speed should be within the blue for your connection type. If you score higher... SMILE!

This was tested from a 12160 kB file and was downloaded in 68.906 seconds

am on cheapest rate plan. Pretty sure its G3 Satellite. Will have to see If I can find my notes. The frequency helped a lot. Also go to tools internet options, connections, LAN settings, uncheck boxes in automatic and check in lower proxy settings.

You will also need to have someone good tune the dish with proper meter & get hooked on proper satellite. Even with this was still very slow until reset everything.

First try to shut off any virus software to see if it gets better. reset as above in IE tools then disconnect power cord to Modem, shut down system and wait at least a few minutes.

restart & retest. What type of connection quality are you getting?