Where do I start tweaking?

RaWDiZ

Look what happpend when I put it on ethernet,using tha 11616 settings :o

http://ttester.broadbandreports.com/tweak/block:3327128?service=dsl&speed=256&os=winXP&via=enternet

Yea thats why i said its probl not a "normal".

But thats not important here, the thing thats important is that you have MTU detection enabled and that your RWIN is multiple with your MSS. With these settings you have now all is fine and you wont get any faster speed against testmy.net.

VanBuren

Aiight Cool... But do u think this RWIN will work for cablenut too?

Not sure what you mean by that

Cablenut, Dr TCP, TCP optimizer is tools to change some of your windows registry settings.

You have already done that!

You wont have anymore use for cablenut program, cos your connection is already set optimal for your connection with Dr TCP.

Leave these programs installed, they dont take much hard disk space and wont harm your system.

VanBuren

Leave these programs installed, they dont take much hard disk space and wont harm your system.

VanBuren

Rawdiz, no offence but i think i aswered all your questions. If you want to know more about tweaking and using diffrent tools i suggest you read the programs help files.

VanBuren