The Reverend

gemhuron1

After seeing all of the places that Equorial information has "turned up" without Equorial's permission to do so (no consent to release private information was ever given to any member, yet much information was foolishly scattered around many forums), Equorial is hereby closed to USA users, innocent or not, for openly disregarding Equorial's privacy statements. Therewith, Equorial is given no choice but to close English access to the USA, and regrets this outcome. Equorial apologises to those who are amoung the innocent.

Thats so funny lol!!! He told me that he believed I was hacking his servers witch I have no idea about how to really do!!! And then he band me and then threatend me saying he turned all the info over to the proper authorities and I laughed because I didn't do anything looks like he is in trouble now lol! I think the equatorial network or whatever was hacking his servers because it couldn't be me because I am not that smart or stupid enough to do that!!

Guess I missed something, not sure what though....

He sent me a link to EQ, but I never found much of interest there, certainly nothing 'personal'.

Seemed like he and the guy in MI were talking to each other, never really saw too many others post.

Oh Well.

Does this have anything to do with why the FAP monitor thread was removed?  Did he request it be removed?

He sent me a link to EQ, but I never found much of interest there, certainly nothing 'personal'.

Seemed like he and the guy in MI were talking to each other, never really saw too many others post.

Oh Well.

Does this have anything to do with why the FAP monitor thread was removed?

I went to his site after receiving an e-mail.It was ok a little slow though.That was to be expected witha new site.I didn't have any problems there.If it is available I will occasionally visit the site.If its closed there are plenty of other sites.

Cholla

I don't understand why he closed the site to the U.S. when he was here people were ripping his stuff of here also and he didn't mind.

Moving his site to just latin and south america is not going to stop that they will just do it also.

Well if you people want the site back in the U.S. we are going to have to come up with some kind of idea if you have any you can e-mail at [email protected].

Oh Well.

Does this have anything to do with why the FAP monitor thread was removed?

I'm getting real tired of posts about Rev, especially the ones that insults other TestMy users who didn't run off crying like a baby over a "Karma" system. If you want to talk about Rev. go to his site to do it. If he wont let you on his site then sucks to be you.

Topic Locked.